Sankalp World Championships
Sankalp World Championships is brand under Sankalp Smart School of Veloces Consulting Services Private Limited. Sankalp World Championships has established itself as a de-facto IT Championship in India and is keenly awaited annual championship event for Schools. This championship gives students in various schools and colleges in the country a unique opportunity to show case their skills and talent on a world-wide platform. Students in the age group of 8 Years to 22 years are eligible to participate in various championships.
The competitors are the best among the peers and are selected to the World/National level of Championship through a rigorous evaluation of the candidate’s skills and ability at various local and region levels of the competition.
This competition currently has four separate championships: -
- a.   Microsoft Office Specialist World Championship
- b.   ICT India Junior Championships
- c.   Adobe Certified Associate World Championship
- d.   GameWizz Championship
Sankalp World Championships aims to:-
•   Be a place and a creative platform for students for celebrating world class excellence in their skills by show casing next generation skills in a National and Global level.
•   To also provide a platform for students and industry to exchange information and best practices and enable students develop industry relevant skills through professional education.
•   Also aims to motivate and direct students to technical and technology based careers and enabling them to build a strong future.
•   To be a platform for Industry to hire bright students with proven skills and creativity demonstrated at a global/regional/national level.